Estate planning is an important legal process, but too many people underestimate just how important it is. Estate planning isn't simply writing a will and designating heirs. Instead, a well-written estate plan can help you:
- Leave a legacy of charitable giving
- Provide care for your minor children in case something should happen to you
- Pass on your most valuable assets and heirlooms to chosen beneficiaries
- Reduce the risk of family conflict
- Minimize tax liabilities and potentially avoid probate
- Make crucial end-of-life health care decisions in case you become incapacitated and unable to make or communicate such decisions
How Our Firm Can Help
Now that you know just how important estate planning is, let The Hyman Law Group, P.A., guide you through the process quickly and efficiently.
A typical estate plan in South Carolina could include:
- A will
- A living will
- Designated health care power of attorney
- Designated financial power of attorney
Our firm can help you draft or update a complete set of estate planning documents or help you amend just those that need to be changed. We can do this work, whether or not we created the original estate planning documents.
Contact Us To Speak To An Estate Planning Lawyer
Located in Conway, The Hyman Law Group, P.A., serves clients throughout Horry County and the Grand Strand. To take advantage of a free initial consultation, send us an email or call 843-438-1317.